Make Xero work harder for you so you don’t have to
We are a practice who pride ourselves on saving our clients time using the most automated systems available. We have come up with 5 simple steps to make bookkeeping in Xero quicker and easier meaning less time is spent on bookkeeping and more time can be spent doing the things you love.
- Set up Bank feeds – Setting up bank feeds is the quickest way to get all your transactions imported into Xero. Bank feeds are available for most banks
- Set up bank Rules – Setting up bank rules means Xero automatically recognises which account codes and VAT rate should be applied to specific transactions
- Integrate Xero – Integrate Xero with additional apps such as Datamolino, Receipt Bank or Auto Entry to automatically import purchase invoices into Xero
- Cash Coding – Use the Cash coding function when reconciling the bank to reconcile numerous transactions at any one time.
- Use Xero to quote – Using the Quote function not only allows you to send the quotes to clients it also allows you to easily produces a sales invoice as soon as the quote has been accepted
If you would like any more information or help on implementing Xero into your organisation to help save you time and money please don’t hesitate to get in touch by booking a discovery call