Who’s It For
- Want more from your accountant that just keeping HMRC at bay
- Business owners who want to achieve growth
- You need help understanding and setting targets
- You need guidance as to the right path to take to reach your targets
- You seem to be working hard but results aren’t improving
- You need help in understanding your business figures
- You’d like regular updates on how your business is performing
- You want simple clear reports that tell you what you want and need to know
- You’d like the luxury of a finance director included with your accountancy service
- Budget setting session for measuring future performance
- Discovery session to understand your areas of strength and weakness
- Help and guidance on setting targets and then holding you to account
- Guidance on how to take your business to the next level
- Help to stop you being a busy fool and start earning money for yourself
- Clear financial reports that are easy to understand
- Monthly or quarterly relaxed and focused board meetings
- Regular financial performance review
How successful is your business?
For many business owners who reach the heights of a full time business that is VAT registered with staff, the working hours just seem to creep up and up. Sound familiar? Then our FOCUS CFO package might be just what you need.
Chances are you could be working much more efficiently and earning more but work less. With a bit of time looking at what matters to you we can help you start working more effectively, start earning what you are really worth and not only that but from people who really appreciate what you do.
With our FOCUS CFO package you get our FOCUS (For Our Clients Ultimate Success) sessions. They do exactly what they stand for in that they are designed exactly for you, as a client, to achieve success. We will help you identify your goals, understand more about yourself and what your beliefs are in terms of who you want to work with and what you want to deliver to people. Understand exactly why you do what you do. We then set you challenges so you can make the improvements to be able to achieve that improved success. It may well be scary but if you embrace it then over time those small changes gain momentum and you will start to see results. Sometimes the path that’s most difficult and least tread can have the best results, you just need someone to hold your hand as you go.
So if you want more success from your business you know where to start.