Who’s It For
- Want more from your accountant than just keeping HMRC at bay
- Business owners who want to achieve growth in value
- You need help understanding and setting targets
- You need guidance as to the right path to take to reach your targets
- You seem to be working hard but results aren’t improving
- You need help in understanding your business figures
- You’d like regular updates on how your business is performing
- You know the value of a Finance Director but can’t justify the cost of one full time
- Budget setting session for measuring future performance
- Discovery session to understand your areas of strength and weakness
- Help and guidance on setting targets and then holding you to account
- Guidance on how to take your business to the next level
- Help to stop you being a busy fool and start earning money for yourself
- Clear financial reports that are easy to understand
- Monthly or quarterly relaxed and focused board meetings
- Regular financial performance review
How much is your business worth?
For many business owners who reach the heights of a full time business that is VAT registered with staff, the working hours for you as the owner just seem to creep up and up as the business becomes more and more reliant upon you. Sound familiar? Then our FOCUS FD package might be just what you need.
With a business that is fully reliant upon you its making your working hours reach an unbearable point and its decreasing the value of the business too. Think about it who wants to buy a business that is completely reliant on the current owner? You remove the owner and all customers want to leave! We help develop the business into one less reliant on you as the owners by documenting what is currently taking place and finding ways for existing or new people to undertake those tasks. It’s far more achievable than you might think. When you are working all these hours on trying to make the business successful you can actually end up not knowing which bits are working and which bits aren’t.
Can it be improved?
Yes. The first step is understanding where you are at now and where you want to be. You then need to setup a way of monitoring the important areas that measure the improvements. You need to be able to see how successful your actions are being. You then need someone to hold you accountable. It’s really easy to lie to yourself. Don’t give yourself the opportunity. Get someone in place who knows what you are meant to do and when and will challenge you if you haven’t done it.
What do MBS offer?
Our service is designed to help you really get to know and understand yourself and your business. We will really help you identify and measure key areas of your business and then challenge you to improve it. Alongside this we will report to you on the success if your journey. This package is run by our director who not only has experience of helping businesses like yours move forward but is a business owner himself. He has been through bad times, identified where he wants to be moving and put things in place to get there at one point achieving a 20% growth in income with no additional time spent working by himself or staff.
So if you want more success from your business you know where to start. The question is how fast do you want to make the changes?