Who’s It For
- CIS Subbies or Self-Employed
- Turnover no more than £250k
- You’re fed up with having to deal with paperwork
- You need help knowing what to file or pay and when
- You want less stress from your accounting
- You want easy access to accountancy advice as you need it
- You’d like access to reports on business performance
- Year-end accounts and tax return
- Named point of contact for accountancy advice and guidance
- Software for raising and sending sales invoices
- Access to turbo calls for quick tax advice
- All bookkeeping & VAT Returns if registered
- Software to be able to take photo’s of receipts and keep record-keeping really simple
- Tax Investigation cover for peace of mind from HMRC investigations
Our accountancy service for self-employed businesses delivers the minimum we think you should expect from an accountant.
We believe the minimum should be to make accounts as pain-free as possible!
We ensure deadlines are easily met, deal with all your paperwork and ensure you don’t have to worry about the taxman!
We think you should be spending your time doing what you love and what you are great at not dealing with paperwork, sorting your bookkeeping and calculating your taxes. Our process is designed so you can just get on with earning money.
Here is how simple it is…
£32 + VAT
Self Employed (No VAT)
from £39 + VAT
Self Employed (VAT Reg)
From £79 + VAT