Who’s It For
- You have income from contracting
- You already work as a contractor via your own limited company
- You are soon to start contracting via a limited company
- You currently work under an umbrella company and are looking to change to contracting using your own limited company
- You are contracting but need more help and advice
- You want to maximise your earnings from contracting
- Limited Company accounts and tax return prepared and filed
- Named point of contact for accountancy advice and guidance
- Full kickoff session to get you up to speed quickly
- Basic payroll service for directors
- Basic personal tax return preparation for directors
- Access to TurboCalls for quick tax advice
- Xero accounting software for easy-to-use accounting and up to date reports
- ReceiptBank app for easy expense capturing
- Full bookkeeping service
- Tax Investigation cover for peace of mind from HMRC Investigations
Contracting and working via a limited company can really maximise your take-home pay.
It can, however, be really stressful as suddenly you are in charge of sorting your own tax. Get the setup wrong and the tax benefits of this type of working arrangement can quickly disappear. We help you with getting you set up and taking all the unnecessary stress away.
No need to worry about how much to pay yourself and when.
Also no need to worry if it’s classed as a salary or dividend or if it’s costing you unnecessary tax.
We help you with all of this so you know exactly where you stand.
£116 + VAT