Who’s It For
- Brand new start-up businesses
- Businesses less than 2 years old
- You need help getting your business set up
- You need guidance to ensure your business makes the best possible start
- You don’t want to become one of the 80% of businesses who fail in the first 5 years
- You need help understanding the taxes you might owe and when
- You’d like regular updates on how your business is performing
- You want simple clear reports that tell you what you want and need to know
- You’d like the luxury of an experienced business advisor included with your accountancy service
- Help and guidance from our in-house Start-Up specialists
- A monthly meeting for the first 3 months to get your business off the ground
- Quarterly meetings thereafter to check on progress and keep you focused
- Guidance on how to overcome cashflow problems
- Methods proven to help your business stand the best chance of success
- Clear financial reports that are easy to understand
- Monthly then quarterly relaxed and focused board meetings
- Regular financial performance review
Help to make your new start-up be a success
80% of all new start up businesses fail within the first 5 years!
For many this is due to cash flow, or a lack of it!
Our in-house start up business specialists have carefully put together a package designed to improve your chances of success and not just adding to the statistics of another failed business.
We will help you right from getting a company set up to getting it off the ground, what areas to watch out for, the key areas to manage and to ensure you survive that all important first year.
You will get regular contact with our start-up specialists including regular meetings, monthly for the first 3 months, then quarterly for the next 9 months. We won’t leave you on your own in between though as we will be in touch every month and are available for help and advice when you need it.
So if you want increased chances of success for your new business you know where to start.