Who’s It For
- Brand new start-up businesses
- Businesses just starting out
- You need help getting your business set up
- You need guidance to ensure your business makes the best possible start
- You don’t want to become one of the 80% of businesses who fail in the first 5 years
- You need help understanding the taxes you might owe and when
- You’d like regular updates on how your business is performing
- You want simple clear reports that tell you what you want and need to know
- You’d like the luxury of an experienced business advisor included with your accountancy service
- Help and guidance from our in-house Start-Up specialists
- Regular meetings to get your business off the ground
- Guidance and methods proven to help your business stand the best chance of success
- Regular financial performance review
- Daily bookkeeping to keep you up to date
- Xero online accounting app for financial insight
- Our easy to follow accounts process
- ReceiptBank for easy expense capturing
- Tax Investigation cover for peace of mind from HMRC Investigations
Help to make your new start-up to be a success
56% of all new start-up businesses fail within the first 5 years!
The great news is that of the 44% who do survive nearly 9 out of every 10 of them paid for financial advice.
For the many who fail, it isn’t due to a poor idea or even not making a profit. It’s often due to cash flow, or a lack of it!
Our in-house start-up business specialists have carefully put together a package designed to improve your chances of success so you don’t become another one of the 56% who didn’t make it.
We will help you succeed from getting a company set up to getting it off the ground, what areas to watch out for, the key areas to manage and to ensure you survive that all-important first year.
You will get regular contact with our start-up specialists including regular meetings, monthly for the first 3 months, then quarterly thereafter. We won’t leave you on your own in between though as we will be available for help and advice when you need it.
So if you want increased chances of success for your new business you know where to start.